Sunday, August 1, 2010

Good morning!
The emptying of the storage unit and the sorting of all the boxes is done.
It's rather chilly this morning, so I'm baking a Blueberry Peach Crisp for brunch. I left out the nuts as Tommy hasn't had them yet, and couldn't find the sesame seeds.
I used this recipe from Cooks.com .
http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1637,150181-234207,00.html
BLUEBERRY PEACH CRISP Printed from COOKS.COM

1 1/2 pkg. frozen blueberries
1 c. oats
1/2 c. what germ
1/2 c. brown sugar or honey
1/4 c. nuts
1 pkg. frozen peaches
1/2 c. flour
1/2 c. butter, softened
2 tsp. cinnamon
2 tbsp. sesame seeds
Butter a 9 x 13 inch pan, cover with blueberries and peaches. Combine remaining ingredients, sprinkle over fruit. Pat down. Bake at 350 degrees 20 to 25 minutes or until brown, and peaches are soft.

-
I wonder if I shall ever get back to crafts?
I'm being very crafty fitting all the books and things into their places, but that doesn't seem quite the same.

No comments: